Shady Bahouth has been involved in the financial markets from 1996. As a self educated trader, he started trading the equity markets by using the fundamental approach. In 1998 he introduced to the currency market as well as to the technical analysis approach. From that point, he succeeds in doing the following:
• He passed the International Federation of Technical Analysis (IFTA) exam DITA (I) as well as the UK Society of Technical Analysts (STA) exam. Since 2004, he has a full membership of the Society of Technical Analysts – UK.
• Serving as a chief market analyst at one of the larger dealing room in Tel – Aviv. His responsibility include:
• Market analysis publishing (Forex and Commodities)
• Hedging risk exposure.
• Educating the dealing room customers as well as the new employees.
• Prop trader at a private hedge fund (Under 20$ millions).
• Also, he is serving as a guest lecturer at the following academic institutes:
• Business School at Ono College
• Business School at University of Haifa
• The Academic College of Emek Yezreel
• The Kinneret College
• The Western Galilee College.
• Birzeit University
He is lecturing on:
• Technical analysis
• FX market trading and hedging
• Options and Warrants
As an authority in his field, all his analysis, comments and trading ideas about the FX market are published on the most recognized financial websites (See list below) and sent directly to all the financial community and bankers.